Purpose of the function
The purpose of the function is to maintain the technical equipment and condition of the machinery, tools and premises by carrying out maintenance and repair work in the electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic and building engineering fields. It is a full-time function.
Key responsibilities and activities
- Employee takes care of the receipt, inspection, storage and administration of incoming parts for maintenance.
- Inspection and maintenance of the equipment, tools and buildings under his control. As well as inspections for maintenance and troubleshooting,
- Performance of repairs, maintenance, overhauls and replacements on all production machines and/or tools within production.
- Carrying out maintenance according to schedule and identifying parts to be replaced or repaired,
Assisting with the installation of new production equipment and gaining insight into aspects relating to maintenance and repair.
- Builds production equipment and on the basis of specifications, technical provisions are moved or installed.
- Maintains buildings; e.g. painting and simple repairs that can be carried out in-house.
- Ensures an orderly maintenance workshop
- Gives substance to the maintenance management system
Your experience and key competences
- MTS ( MBO) in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of production equipment, tools and technical installations gained through training and experience
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical installations
- Certified to inspect and connect electrical installations (NEN 3140, NEN 1010)
- Accurate, orderly
- Creative in solutions
- Pro active
- Flexible in working hours
- Eager to take responsibility
For information about the position, please contact Herald Degger. firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please send a written response to
PECOCAR Holland B.V.
For personnel matters
Van Koersveldweg 1
7665 SG Albergen
Or send your reaction directly by e-mail to email@example.com.